2009年5月11日月曜日

Japan Buddhism

Do you think Japan Buddhism concern in our life?
Yes, I think so.

I think there are 5 examples about Japan Buddhism.

1.Before Japanese have a meal, they say “Itadakimasu”. “Itadakimasu” is one of custom in Japan. This means gratitude feelings for person who make meal and animals and fishes.

2.There is the Buddhist festival of the dead in Japan. This is that we visit each ancestor grave to mourning the dead on August.

3. In USA, when we meet new person and our superiors, Amenican shakes hands. However, Japanese bow to them.

4. We pay a visit to a shrine in order to wish our happy life and my future.

5. We offered flowers at the altar. I think this is our wish which each dead person makes peaceful fellings.

Mr.Tsutsui talks us about Japan Buddhism . Then, I think that everyone of life is connecting. So, we should be more imprtant our life.

3 件のコメント:

  1. How that is concerned with buddhism that 'bowing' to other people? Is it concerned with a kind of 'courtesy'?

    返信削除
  2. I took notice of your ideas, number5.
    offere ing flowers at the altar is not only action of people of Buddhism, I think.
    It is common in the world. Amenrican and Italian also do this.
    How do you think about it?

    返信削除
  3. Chu-chu-chu-☆ミさん
    Thank you for my blog of comment.
    I read your comment and I know American and Italian also do this.
    I think so, It is common in the World.

    返信削除