2009年5月18日月曜日

Greetings

1, How do you greet people in your life?
Our greeting is change for people who greet.
For example, when we met older person and stranger, our greeting is bow to them saying “Ohayougozaimasu”, “Konnichiha”. However, when we greet our family and friends, we say "Ohayou" "Konnichiha"only, and we are hardly to greet them while bowing.

2, Is it different for different people? How so and why?
Yes. I think it concern each culture. So, it is different how to greet people for each country.

3, Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?
No. When I talk to them, I hardly touch people. I sometimes touch people, when I seek the approval of my talk to them. However, I do not it for stranger because we know little about each other.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I think you try to touch your friend casually because your friends are waiting your touching☆^皿^*

    返信削除
  2. I don't touch people when I greet for someone. Many Japanese people thinks very cool that greet of foreign country. But, I think Japanese style is very cool too. (keep a safe distance, bow, don't shake hands...)

    返信削除
  3. hi!
    I agree with you Q1.
    When we greet our relationship, we use abbreviation language.

    返信削除
  4. Pino☆
    Thank you for your coment and advice.
    I try to touch my friend at once.

    返信削除
  5. clover☆
    Thank you for your comment.
    I think Japanese stlye is very cool too.
    We should be important Japanese style more.

    返信削除
  6. carp☆
    hi! Thank you for your comment.
    I think so. I usually use abbreviation language. greetings is very interesting.

    返信削除