2009年7月6日月曜日

Ideal partner


My ideal partner
1. Personality
2. Economic Power
3. Active
4. Hobby
5. Car
6. Looks


1. Personality
The most importance is personality because if ideal partner and I were similar personality, we would be good for each other. I think I want to expect ideal partner who funny, kind and responsible person.

2. Economic Power
It is necessary for us to live. I work and ideal partner would like to work.

3. Hobby
I have a lot of hobby and I want to enjoy a lot of hobby with hobby.


4. Active
I would like to enjoy a lot of active things with partner. For example, go and see sports of the game, go shopping, traveling a various places.

5. Car
I cannot drive a car. So, I want to ideal partner drive a car. Another reason is I like setting the sear next to the driver. I like driving and we would like to drive a car many places at the weekend.

6. Looks
I am less concerned with looks but, I look at looks of ideal partner the last.

I believe that I will meet such man in the future.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I think wonderful that you enjoy active things togerther your partner.
    I try to do this things.

    返信削除
  2. Hello.
    You and I are same opinion about needing our partner! I am surprised.
    I have driving license, but I cannot drive car very well. So I also need car driver!

    返信削除
  3. Yeah I agree with you. Because car is very very important. I can`t drive , either. So I can`t go anywhere. If my husband can drive a car, I could go where I want. haha

    返信削除
  4. Hi:)aserora~~~~
    I really agree with your thought.
    It is wonderful the man who can drive everywhere I want to go isn't it?
    It will begin to happy life

    返信削除
  5. Hiya~:D
    I think that the most important thing is parsonality, same as you!
    Also, if you have the same hobby as your partner, you will happier!

    返信削除
  6. Hello:)

    I don't have an idea of "Economic Power"
    It's very important in life I think ,too.

    返信削除